Welcome to the all-new C+D
Better performance, better experience, same great content
There’s a brand-new, mobile-friendly C+D website.
The C+D news and analysis, CPD content, and more you rely on to stay ahead will be now even easier to access. Find what you need – fast – with improved navigation and performance that connects you to essential information.
- Updated navigation – quickly and easily locate what you need.
- Mobile-friendly – access the same outstanding content, wherever you are.
- Free, automatic access to the C+D Community for registered users – take part in conversations, view live and on-demand events, and connect with thousands of pharmacy professionals.
- New and improved search functionality – sort and filter content results by topic, type, media, author, and more.
- Push notifications – opt in to receive breaking news alerts to stay up to date on the go.
CPD learning is now on the C+D Community
Peer-reviewed CPD content written by pharmacists and clinical experts, now even better
Access a richer learning experience with CPD learning modules from Update Plus, now on the C+D Community learning channel.
Make the most of exceptional CPD content with:
- Bite-size learning courses, all in one convenient place
- Learning on the go – pause and start at your convenience
- Visual progress tracking to keep you on course
- Access to additional learning resources
- Peer-to-peer communication for tips and advice.
Read the C+D CPD FAQs
Save your existing learning record
Your Update Plus learning record – the CPD work you’ve done so far within the site – will NOT be migrating over to the C+D Community. To save your learning record, you will need to download it and save it to your personal drive.
Watch this short video to learn how to download your existing learning record: